quarta-feira, 26 de junho de 2013

SPECIAL THANKS TO MY FOREIGNER READERS

Today´s text, I want  to address and  dedicate to the foreigner readers,  that use to access my blog daily or weekly. Despite being the least read in my city, with an average of 40 readers daily, I realize that these readers grasp, what deep thoughts mean. That they know what the truth is. Even if someone thinks I write "nonsenses", that´s not my intention to. It  depends on the evaluation or viewpoint of every reader. It´s impossible to please everyone. Far from me wishing so much! That would be too much pretention.

When I got started writing texts to my BLOG, my main concern wasn´t to  compete with anyone. My intention wasn´t to make foes, but making friends and friendships; and it has been so, ever since. My texts, encompasses most frequently social problems, that of course, affects people´s lives; such as criminality, accidents and other types of violence-, specially in Brazilian society. I like to approach the value of the police and justice. I hate greed, lies and unjustices.

I got very glad, when I took a look upon the statistics of my blog, and I found out, that my texts have been read by people from at least ten countries. To those readers offshore, I want to say: “Thank you very much”. To you who read some of my texts in: China, Russia, Poland, Germany, United States, South Korea,  Mexico , France and other countries, thanks, from the botton of my heart. Keep reading my texts daily. Do it always. I´ve been striving to do my best day after day. It´s a great pleasure, having you as my reader. 

Wherever you are, receive the recognizement of my thankings

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário